Access control is a system which enables an authority to regulate and control access to areas and resources in a particular physical facility or computer-based information system. Under the field of physical security, the system is regarded as the second layer in the security of a physical structure. Every access is logged and recorded and is stored in a database management system which allows instant retrieval and analysis of the data. Access control system more emphasizes on security, safety and confidentiality of users assets.
Benefits of Access Control System:
- Protects your assets effectively.
- Has a complete history logging where every access is recorded which allows the user to track or investigate every activities that happen in their system.
- Electronic keys are much more difficult to duplicate compared to physical keys which no doubt makes the access system much more secure and safe.
- No more time wasting and pocket spacing will anymore be required after resorting to access control system.
- Faster, better and more convenient compared to the traditional locks and keys.